среда, 12 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD GODEMIS DEEVIL

Teeth 5 Seconds of Summer. On My Mind Godemis. I don't know why somebody reachin' Put a couple of bodies on the wall, alive for now so long as the leakin' In a matter of minutes I make moves and they say I'm a miracle worker I'm a product of my environment that said, I'm going berserk-er Betcha bottom dollar on that baby I don't ask no body to save me Far as God, I ain't seen him lately And I'm feeling like everything gravy Could it be crazy, callin' me shady I'm on a Hell-hound with the rabies And I would type it out like it was spellbound only If I did, who would grade me? Slide Away Miley Cyrus. Godemis] Why do they wanna be all on me Like I was catering I don't be giving a fuck If they really do want it well then I'mma quietly sit at the table and gobble em up We're a terrible twosome I told you We darker than Donnie we follow the path to the bunny They want a collateral from us So all I can tell em just keep it cause matter don't money We giving 'em Ritalin in a riddle with a Ouija board up on an iPhone In the middle of summoning of that internet code but it regulating all the rides home I'm a hell of a hellion headed for hell and I'm hated by everyone back home And they call me a pussy but never the less They don't wanna put stress on my backbone Like I oughta be able to audible I'mma go down, Godemis got on the honor roll Could you put the pussy on the pedestal parking lot pimpin' outside of a Conoco Here we go, here we go, with a tune and a boom they fallin' down just like a domino! Goddamn it Asshole, this is my fault, I did this On My Mind godemis deevil

Uploader: Disar
Date Added: 27 December 2005
File Size: 15.23 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 47219
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





godemis deevil

Utwory na albumie The Deevil. On My Mind Godemis.

Goddamn it Asshole, this is my fault, I did this Slide Away Miley Cyrus. And you comin' with anything other than love, you better consider that omino Am I fallin' off yellin' Geronimo I'm in no place to be callin' you out fo' Keep in mind I be keeping it humble so long as you keep my name outta ya gldemis bro What I'm out fo' a couple of dogs, kibbles N' Bits and Alpo I'm ahead of the curb higher than heaven I keep it that way from the outdoor While I'm all in the minute we eating For the weekend, kill the deacon So you be so kind as deevli, put a cock in it when I'm preachin' What in the hell ogdemis the matter with y'all?

godemis deevil

We Don't Believe U. I don't know why somebody reachin' Put a couple of bodies on the wall, alive for now so long as the leakin' In a matter of minutes I make moves and they say I'm a miracle worker I'm a product of my environment that said, I'm going berserk-er Betcha bottom dollar on that goodemis I don't ask no body to save me Far as God, I ain't seen him lately And I'm feeling like everything gravy Could it be crazy, callin' me shady I'm on a Hell-hound with the rabies And I would type it out like it was spellbound only If I did, who would grade me?

Charlie's Angels Lana Del Rey.

godemis deevil

On My Mind Teeth 5 Seconds of Summer. Godemis] Why do they wanna be all on me Like I was catering I don't be giving a fuck If they really do want it well then I'mma quietly sit at the table and gobble em up We're a terrible twosome I told you We darker than Donnie we follow the path to the bunny They want a collateral from us So all I can tell em just keep it cause matter don't money We giving 'em Ritalin in a riddle with a Ouija board up on an iPhone In the middle of summoning of that internet code but it regulating all the rides home I'm a hell of a hellion headed for hell and I'm hated by everyone back home And they call me a pussy but never the less They don't wanna put stress on my backbone Like I oughta be able to audible I'mma go down, Godemis got on the honor roll Could you put the pussy on the pedestal parking lot pimpin' outside of a Conoco Here we go, here we go, with a tune and a boom they fallin' down just like a domino!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий